Thursday, September 29, 2005

Greetings from Merimbula!

We (my mum, sister and I) decided to come visit some friends in Merimbula for a couple of days. It's very pretty and the beaches are stunning, but unfortunately the weather has been less than perfect. Yesterday it was so windy we could barely keep our eyes open against it, and my sister and I abandoned our idea of walking along the beach. Today it's rather wet. It rained all of last night and this morning. Hopefully next time we come the weather will be nicer because those beaches look very inviting. It's been restful if nothing else - been doing a lot of sleeping and watching TV. And today in the newspaper it was finally announced that Franz Ferdinand will be playing next year's Big Day Out. *smirk* like G and I didn't already know from Alex himself :)

-R

No comments: