Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm a flickr whore

Hmm, I got sucked into upgrading my Flickr account to a pro one...means I can arrange all my photos into little sets, which I guess is handy. I couldve used photobucket I guess, but Flickr is so much prettier and faster and easier to use etc etc etc...I finally figured out how to put links, so you can go to it by clicking said link on the left hand side.

Tonight we went out to the city for drinks, because I can't make it to Ben's farewell on Saturday, and he's leaving for Germany on Tuesday until probably the end of the year, so tonight is the last time I saw him. I made good use of my camera (well, the 'good' bit is probably debatable, but I had fun) and got some nice photos...here is one, the rest are in my Flickr (in the set 'Friends, Countrymen...').

Brendan and me

I also took a video, just 10 seconds of some very dark footage, I have no idea what we're saying/laughing about, but at the end of it is Georgina holding up a bottle of beer with a big thumbs up, and I thought it was pretty funny.


So there's my multimedia thing for the day.

-R

No comments: