Sunday, March 18, 2007

We Are The Little Ones...

..that is, Alana and I and our yet-to-be-determined-but-possibly-related-to-me rhythm section are The Little Ones. I'm still at her place, she's cooking dinner (she can cook! hurrah)and blogging and taking a break from guitar because I played non stop for nearly three hours and my fingers hurt, but I'm gonna go after this and practice the song we wrote this afternoon before I forget how it goes. We have a myspace now (www.myspace.com/thelittleonesmusic) but there's nothing up there yet. Alana's going to make it look pretty and hopefully we'll get round to recording something to chuck up on there soon. Today we worked on two of her songs, All I Could Wish For and Don't Let Go, and the one we wrote which is still missing a title, and I tried to play her the one I wrote last week, but I of course forgot to bring the lyrics and chords with me. It's looking pretty good, the songs are sounding good, and we write together pretty well. I decided to buy the Gretsch, so it's being delivered to Alana's next week and will probably live there for a while.

-R

2 comments:

Steve Androulakis said...

Hurry up with those demos!

Unknown said...

I've already heard one of the songs. i'm special. It's catchy.