Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Damn emos!

That's it. I'm going to have to change my hair. I've seen one too many people with a bright pink streak in their hair just like mine. OK so it was only one person, but she was like a tryhard emo my chemical romance wannabe sixteen year old too much heavy eye makeup looks like dangerfield threw up on her person. Our eyes met and I thought 'if that's the sort of person wearing my dye job, it's time for a change.' I'm not sure what I'll do yet...Whether I'll change colours or just go all black...but I'm pretty sure I'm going to change the style as well. I don't have much to play with anyway but I'll figure something out.

Oh and I wrote a song today. Like a whole song. With verses and a chorus and a bridge and a tune and a chord progression and everything. It sounds kind of...Jebediah-ish to be honest. I'm going to my 90s indie rock roots! It was inspired by this very incident...the words and tune popped into my head while I was in the city, and I made myself sing them over and over until I got home bacsue I was afraid that I would lose it. I'm going to record it for myself so I don't forget how it goes, but I won't post anything until I can get a full band sound going...going to buy that guitar in december.

-R

No comments: