Monday, October 23, 2006

I am in love

Brendan and I went looking at electric guitars today, just so I know what I'm saving up for. I've decided I'm going to get an Epiphone Les Paul Standard. It's amazing. It feels SO good to play and it sounds great and it's gorgeous and...*sigh*. I'm going to save for another month before buying it. I could actually get it now but I'd like to have some money left in my bank account after. I will probably get the little Roland 15-watt amp that I usd in the store...then I need a hard-case and maybe a footswitch for the amp to turn the distortion on and off. It all adds up doesn't it...Even Brendan likes the guitar...Dare I say that he might understand a bit of my geeking out? The guy in the shop called Brendan my 'friend' too. I don't think either of us know how to give off the relationship vibe while we're shopping...I mean you can't exactly hold hands while you're playing guitar.

Nice day to be out...we went to Shanghai Dumpling for lunch (yum) and went and got gelato...lucky with the parking, didn't get a ticket...all in all a very nice day. Looking forward to more days like this once exams are over.

(the title is a Crowded House B-side - I bought the B-sides CD off some dude in England and it arrived today. It's very very good.)

No comments: