Sunday, July 17, 2005

Kayaking and chocolate

Yesterday was yet another warm and humid new york day. The morning was pleasantly cool however, for a nice little brunch in the East Village. I had a pasta with - and I never thought this would work - Pureed dandelions, grana padano (cheese) and cream. It really does work! weird.

In the afternoon, G and I went to the Hudson River for a spot of free kayaking. I happened to stumble upon this on the net. One of the boathouses has volunteers that run this on weekends. That was fun, although I forgot my sunscreen - hello t-shirt tan!

Last night we went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. What a great film. Even though I am a Ioan Gruffudd fan, I reckon it kicks FF's arse.

Anyway, today we're doing the Brooklyn Bridge walk. Hopefully I'll put up some photos soon.

-R

No comments: