Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's official: she bats for the other team

...In other words, I've officially been employed by my old workplace as a dish hand (ha, you thought I was going to say something completely differen!). Ok so it's dirty unglamourous hard work but the pay's Ok and I get good hours so I'll live. It's all money isn't it? And I get to see my friend whenevr I work so it's all good. Last night was quite busy, we didn't finish until 11:30. I thought I'd never get through all my dishes (the pass was literally full and overflowing with dishes) but with our super organised system we knocked em over in 10 minutes flat, which was quite satisfying.

Anyway nothing much else to add other than I really need to get out so I can show off my new hair. I haven't gone anywhere except for work since I got coloured.

-R

No comments: