Monday, February 20, 2006

You can feel my lips undress your eyes...

(the lyric from Darts of Pleasure that was playing a second ago when I was trying to think of a title).

Just thought I'd write a quick entry, seeing as I've already got the laptop on to check the weather tomorrow and find a restaurant address (I still can't get over the fact that I can now do all that from the comfort of my own room). I'm going to G's place again tonight to stay another two nights and get all musical. Maybe we'll record something this week - I've been working on that bassline for Michael like a demon! My fingertips are actually starting to peel from the old blisters. We might just have crack at Jacqueline this week too, we'll see how it all pans out tonight and tomorrow. I'm excited :) Augh Michael just came on! Bassline, bassline! 'Beautiful boys on a beautiful dancefloor, Michael you're dancing like a beautiful dance whore...' ah, love it.

-R

No comments: