Thursday, August 24, 2006

I have a burn on the first knuckle of the middle finger on my left hand and I have no idea how it appeared there. And recently I found a scar on the first knuckle of the pointer finger on my left hand and I don't know how I got that either. I know how I got the scar on my fourth finger - I was on a playground with my sister and she slipped and grabbed my hand, and accidentally gouged out part of my finger with her fingernail. It was really cold so I didn't even notice until we got back into the warm car, and once my circulation came back a lot of blood starting coming out. I should keep a tally of unknown dings and scrapes. A few months ago (last year? can't even remember the time) I woke up with a massive bruise/lump on my head, like I'd hit it really hard, and I still have no idea how I got it. I'd had a normal school evening the night before so it wasn't because of drinking or anything. The last time I managed to get a bruise that big on my head, I was seeing stars for a while (I got up too quickly after looking for something in the cupboard under the stairs).

And for some reason channel ten has started showing old repeats of NCIS. Not that I mind, because I only started watching it recently, but it's a bit weird because I didn't realise the most recent series had ended.

-R

PS I didn't mention the m word once in this post. Not once. So there.

No comments: